Whether it’s your first go-round or you’re a seasoned veteran, selling your home is a complex undertaking. One of the strongest tools you have when it comes to selling your team is the right representative who has your best interest in mind at every stage. Our team works alongside you from start to finish to ensure you reach the outcome you’re looking for.
Our process is a reflection of the values we hold as a company. Below is a quick glimpse of what you can expect when you work with our team.
- Keeping the lines of communication open. From start to finish, you’ll get pristine communication through the entire process.
- Signing the paperwork. We’ll go over your listing agreement and terms to make sure everyone has a clear understanding of all terms and conditions.
- Connecting you with the right people. Sometimes you may need the help of a professional throughout the process of selling your property. Whether it’s an accountant, an investment professional to help with post-sale funds, or a lender for those buying another home—we’ll make sure you get paired up with good people who are ready to help.
- Completing the walkthrough. We’ll do a walkthrough of the home with you to see if any staging, repairs, ect. need to be completed to make the house show ready and primed to sell.
- Capturing your home at its best. We offer professional photography for each and every client.
- Marketing your home. Marketing your listing means investing in a range of outlets to show your home off—from a website, to social media, flyers, newspaper listings, hosting open houses, and any other means important to you.
- Securing the deal. Once you’ve received your offer (woot!), we’ll go over it together in full detail. We’ll communicate the ins and outs of the proposal with you and assist you in deciding if the offer should be accepted or negotiated for better terms.
- Navigating negotiations. Once the offer is made, you may have an inspection completed of the property. This is where a second round of negotiations comes in to play. We’ll be there to help you decide what items will be repaired or upgraded depending on terms of your contract.
- Getting your place appraised. In most cases an appraisal will be completed at this point (to be paid for by the buyer). An appraiser will come into the home and evaluate the market value of your property. If an appraisal comes in under the agreed upon price of the home, another round of negotiations may occur!
- Signing the dotted line. Buyers will usually complete one last walkthrough of the home 24-48 hours before closing. Upon their final approval, we’ll meet you at the title company and sign all closing documents.
If you have any further questions about our process or working with us in general, please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email.